PlayStation Smh: Ccs Limits You To 25mph For The Whole Journey

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Suomen surkein junakuski, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

e8e41d39-76a5-4db0-9348-4f5000e1a3b2.jpeg
    On the 7:24 intermodal service from Cheyenne to Hermosa, CCS-safety system on the Sd70Ace limits you to 25mph for the whole journey. While previously the light on the CCS turned green or off, when signal ahead was green, now it stays red and applys the brake when you go past 25mph. This has happened on all of the services that I have driven on Sherman Hill. The safety systems used to work fine on the route, but now they seem to have been broken by one of the new updates.
    Safety systems are really important part of the experience and I hope this bug will be fixed as fast as possible. I'm playing on Ps5.

2. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

I also noticed that it always shows red-yellow on the in-cab display, but it didn't slow me down, I could go in at 30-40MPH without any problems.

But yes, something is broken on the display regardless.

3. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

I noticed that today too. However after saving the game and then coming back, it started beeping and applying the brakes when going over 25mph.