Are there any point of buying these 2 DLC Union Pacific Heavy Challenger Steam Loco Add-On and Union Pacific Big Boy Steam Loco Add-On? I am not very interested about Pro stuff I already owns the old DLC of Union Pacific Heavy Challenger and Union Pacific Big Boy. I am asking because I see that both of them are on sale(30 % off).
They are far better than the original ones. The Smokebox ones are easy to drive, depending on the mode you drive them in. For example, I drive Big Boy in a mode where the fireman does everything, and I just drive the loco. This mode is selected within the loco by pressing certain keys and has no relation to the auto fireman in TSC. Purchase them and you won't regret it. Here is a short video that I made. Has had about 12,000 views. Railworks 2021 06 09 14 36 17 01 Smokebox Big Boy Steam WS scenario Billionaire Benefactor.