So Disappointed With Dovetail

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Patrick Kolinski, May 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

5A0B0A75-8F89-4A92-B76C-F9FE366A07B0.jpeg 3CD73E81-D2A3-4C48-BA67-92F7ECE86197.jpeg
    Hello to yall! Hope you guys doing well. After long time playing different games on my ps4 and giving some time for Dovetail to update the game i came back these days to see if something fixed...you know i had that issue with my profile corrupted and deleted, i report many many tickets to them about fix the game and improve the graphics for ps4 system. Like you already see in the title im really disappointed with the them, after so long time they did nothing....just release new DLC but no fixes for the old we already bought... i’m trying to play right now but still the game freezing when another train pass, the wheels still making this pixel s***, the mastery still not counting and many many many other things,like i see the things going worst with no support from the company...Really really unhappy with this, i’m writing also to you guys to see if you have a different opinion and if you say any iprovement in the future. Plus if we have any way to push them to work on the base game fixes...

Thank you

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

I've been writing that for a long time, but nothing, so I gave up. If it's OK for the players then it's for me too, no help, unfortunately! :(:mad::|

• Like Like x 1
  3. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

I hate it also that its not fixed, its really annoying when im making a screenshot and I need to edit it away... :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Try rebuilding the database.