PC Sos Unexpected Spad Express Freight: Northampton-edge Hil 08:18

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I drive the service Express Freight: Northampton-Edge Hill departure 08:18 from the journey.
    At the first stopping point weird things happen. First time My train derailed, can happen, so I tried again very careful.
    I stopped 1 yd before the signal. It changed to a green aspect, I continued and right away a SPAD.

I tried again, now two times I got a SPAD about 80 yards before the stopping point. I made a lot of screenshots, to keep the correct location and this is the last one, two seconds at the most before the SPAD. Something is very wrong with this signal. It may be an AI train causing the SPAD.
    20220602221144_1.jpg

2. tibbs#9402

tibbs#9402 New Member

I've had a problem here too! I stopped okay, but three times now after the signal goes green I move on only to Fail for passing a signal... first time I was in the tunnel after the signal, second and third time I was just pulling away.

3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I drove another service, same path no issue. This makes me believe it is AI related.

4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

There is another issue, the service occurs twice in the journey, so you run twice into the same bug.

5. ebtechie1357

ebtechie1357 New Member

I am for all intents and purposes stopped, and I SPAD and the signal is green

Attached Files:

6. sam.king.sk

sam.king.sk New Member

Same, it appears to occur at 08:26:20 in game time, I’ve looked all on the forums and tried everything suggested, best I’ve managed is to just get onto the mainline, unfortunately it always SPADs out on me.

7. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Seems to be fixed now.

8. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

I would not bank on it being fixed, occasionally the SPAD does not occur. I'll test it hopefully later on.