South Wales Coastal

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by Ian Hudson, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Ian Hudson

Ian Hudson New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new/inexperienced user of TS.2018 and have experienced what I would term software bugs and have referred them to the support team who have been unable to resolve the issue and have suggested that I post on this site, so here goes:

SOUTH WALES COASTAL

The first route was on scenario 4 Cheltenham Spa-Maesta

I arrived at Seven Tunnel Jct less than a minute behind schedule but when I departed, my ETA was projected at over three hours behind schedule. I tried this simulation three time and got the same result!

The second route scenario 6 (I don't have a scenario 5, should I?) Taunton-Cardiff

Again I arrived less than a minute behind schedule at Severn Tunnel Jct but upon departing my ETA for Newport was more than six hours behind schedule but I decided to carry on regardless. When I arrived at the signals just outside Newport, they we red. After about five minutes I contacted control to seek permission to pass the signal at red but this was declined as it was on several other occasions. After waiting for near on thirty minutes I decided to retire as I never was going to reach my destination.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ian

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Did you go into camera view 9 (map view) and see if the space was populated, the points set etc? I know there are all sorts of "blockage issues" but these can often be resolved by flicking a switch to make sure you're going to the right platform etc