1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Wales Coastal

Discussion in 'Community Submissions' started by Ian Hudson, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Ian Hudson

Ian Hudson New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new/inexperienced user of TS.2018 and have experienced what I would term software bugs and have referred them to the support team who have been unable to resolve the issue and have suggested that I post on this site, so here goes:

SOUTH WALES COASTAL

The first route was on scenario 4 Cheltenham Spa-Maesta

I arrived at Seven Tunnel Jct less than a minute behind schedule but when I departed, my ETA was projected at over three hours behind schedule. I tried this simulation three time and got the same result!

The second route scenario 6 (I don't have a scenario 5, should I?) Taunton-Cardiff

Again I arrived less than a minute behind schedule at Severn Tunnel Jct but upon departing my ETA for Newport was more than six hours behind schedule but I decided to carry on regardless. When I arrived at the signals just outside Newport, they we red. After about five minutes I contacted control to seek permission to pass the signal at red but this was declined as it was on several other occasions. After waiting for near on thirty minutes I decided to retire as I never was going to reach my destination.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ian

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Did you go into camera view 9 (map view) and see if the space was populated, the points set etc? I know there are all sorts of "blockage issues" but these can often be resolved by flicking a switch to make sure you're going to the right platform etc