Spg - Attachable Eotd (end Of Train Device)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jonsutt1, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Jonsutt1

Jonsutt1 Active Member

It would be really good if player could take an EOTD from say a storage locker in loco and manually attach it to back of train. You could then monitor brake pipe pressure at end of train. Maybe angled valve at back of train could be operational so player has to remember to close it when attaching and removing EOTD, else unwanted escape of air.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

That would be great! Hopefully they implement this.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

On the 08 shunter it comes with a tail lamp that you can attach to the front or back of the loco. I tried to add it to the end of some carriages I was towing with it and I couldn’t, they didn’t have that capability. It was very disappointing. Mostly detachable tail lamps and EOTDs are controlled automatically in the game and very often the game gets it wrong. Lots of examples of EOTDs on the front of trains on AI trains.

It would be great if you could click on them, or click on the place where they would be on a wagon to place one there and then that links in with loco as it would when done automatically. This functionality for EOTDs and tail lamps would be most welcome. I wouldn’t want to walk all the way to the back of a really long train, so it would need to be doable from external cameras like most other things in TSW, for us lazy folks.

4. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

I believe the class 20 also has detachable tail lamps if you look at the lamp pegs

• Like Like x 1