It seems that the reported dynamic brake issues on SPG have resolved themsleves on PC. On PS4 they persist, however. I‘m playing on a basic PS4. I tested the SD40-2 (in both YN2 and YN3b) on Q276. I tested the GP38-2 (in both YN2 and YN3b) on Q352. The dynamic brakes didn‘t work on either. After accelerating to 20-40mph, I put the locos in dynamic braking. The produced <50 amps depending on the exact speed in the set up notch. Increasing the dynamic braking lever to 1-8 didn‘t increase amps at all. I hope this helps indentifying the issue. Edit 23.03.2021 All of the dynamic brakes seem to be working again on PS4.