PC Spg Long Formation

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Mar 4, 2020.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

As you know i already did some mods for TSW (replacing formations, all country locos to all country routes, modding trains, adding new route into the menu,...). But that was the easy part and i want to try something bigger... like scenarios and timetables. And yeah with scenarios - there is unused formation in TSW with unused timetable (i guess DTG use it for some testing only) on SPG route. So my first step was use that timetable and that formation to mode some basic scenario (no AI, no tasks, just train which you can drive).

You can download that scenario here: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2339

But i dont stop there... timetable is more interesting than just basic scenario. Maybe you dont know that but all formations which you would like to drive needs to be inside the timetable file. So if i moded formation to have 270 wagons and mod the timetable to include that formation... will it work ?
    Here is the answear :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. adamant365

adamant365 New Member

That's really impressive. I have no use for editing routes in TSW, but if I could edit/create services...I would be happy. Now, 270 wagons is a bit unreasonable (good luck making it up the grade...I know it was just for fun :)) but something more realistic like 75-100 hoppers would be nice instead of the 50 that all the TSW services seem to max out at.

3. lalelu

lalelu New Member

great mod as always :) could you also please upload mods removing blocked areas from maps? like you did here