PC Spirit Of Steam Scenario Reliable Rescue Bug, Towed Locomotive Should Be Switched "off"

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gabe_1.0, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'd be a good idea to fully switch "off" the broken down locomotive so there is no steam coming from it preferably so the scenario makes more sense or simply so you aren't going deaf from the extreme steam shooting out from the saftey valves which I really don't think should happen like this.

• Like Like x 3
  2. luisfernandez57

luisfernandez57 New Member

Hello:
    Totally agree with gabe_1-0.
    On the other hand, I would like to know if they were able to complete the scenario, since when I reach the end of the route and uncouple the two locomotives, the red signal does not allow me to advance.

Thank you very much.

Cheers

3. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Same here on PS5.

4. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

I completely agree with this the scenario mentions broken down jubilee yet once you couple to it the safety blasts the entire time and is extremely annoying would be nice to shut it down infact it would be nice to be able to shut down steam locos in general in the game its immersion breaking to enter a engine shed and have all the parked locos running wasting steam but then again on other routes the engines are always running but still lol