Split Forum To Routes And Locos

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by emdzej, Oct 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. emdzej

emdzej Member

Maybe it would be a good idea, to split forum to routes and locos or add a section with this. There are a lot of bugs. Now, they are scattered all over the forum. They are exists all the time in game, although they have been reported repeatedly.

• Like Like x 4
  2. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

I like it how it is now, all topics without changing sections.

Sometimes locos belong to routes and a topic or problem is relating to stock & the route together, so the chance of a mess in terms of same topic posted in different threads would get bigger.

3. emdzej

emdzej Member

I don't want ruin current layout. I rather thought about threads created by DTG, just like now in PC section, about specific route, locos, etc. but in dedicated sections of the forum. Look, how many threads are about eg. 187. Matt is doing right now - created threads for a specific route. It would help DTG to correct bugs for specific routes. It is frustraiting that bugs for eg. Boston, are still not repaired.

• Like Like x 1
  4. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

I woud also prefer subsections in the suggestion forums. Not only routes and locos but also gameplay

5. Tanglebones

Tanglebones Well-Known Member

I agree with a subsection of some sort, one per DLC. I get why it was split into PC/consoles, but how about giving the ability to add tags to a post, like we can when reporting a bug, to identify any platform specific issues?

6. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

I would love to see an overhaul of the suggestion forum. I would like to see previews and a preview image of the OP in the suggestions sub section. I love browsing trough the suggestion forum but I only like the suggestions for routes and locos that come with images and lots of information. With a preview I can skip those that just have one sentence like 'build me a Belgian route". I guess posters will also be persuaded to at least add images.

Yes I know I'm lazy because I could all look it up on a search engine but well :D

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021