Station Stopping

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Domfront, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Domfront

Domfront New Member

Keep getting error message when stopping at stations. Cannot find anything on the forum that tells me where I am going wrong. As an ex-signalman, I know a train has stopped correctly in a station if the whole train is in the platform which is what I do. Otherwise, is there any other way to turn off the superfluous error messages?

2. brummie

brummie Active Member

Hi Domfront,

Can you tell us what route and scenario you are having the problem with and what kind of error message you get. From experience I know there are some routes which have the odd problematic station stops. One is the North London Line at I think Caledonian Road where if you dont stop correctly you get flagged for failing to stop. Another scenario was on the London Faversham route in the rain I got flagged 3 times for failing to pick up passengers when I know I stopped correctly. (This was a WS scenario) When I ran a similar scenario on same route there were no 'errors' with stopping at all at same stops.

Regards

3. DeanO55

DeanO55 Member

Hi,
    You really need to be a lot more liberal with your details.
    Does the error you speak of say something like "Instruction Failed" or "Scenario Failed" ?
    If so then you are more than likely late for that station or have missed out an instruction/order from your duty list.
    What exactly are you trying to do on what route with what loco?

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When you have the F3 or F4 HUD you see the representation of your train and the Distance to the Station
    With a Career Scenario you have to Stop at the 0.00 distance to get the points
    If you don't or arrive late you lose point or it says Failed to Stop
    Same with a Timetables Sccenario