Steam Locomotion: Driver & Fireman - Co-op Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by prawnsonastick, May 21, 2022.

1. prawnsonastick

prawnsonastick New Member

I know Multiplayer has been discussed in other threads in the past, but I think with the addition of steam locomotion and the aspect of manual firing would be a great opportunity to include a co-op mode into the game. I know the team are currently sorting manual firing out but it would be such a great opportunity for you and a friend to work together on trying to get the loco working.

There are other aspects of running a steam loco that the use of another player would highly benefit such as refilling a trains water reservoir, passing on a token to a signaler, not to mention helping with coupling.

Other games such as Bus Simulator incorporate co-op mode and it's really quite fun when you and a friend are both on the same vehicle helping it run smoothly. I think Steam Locomotion would be an excellent opportunity to trial it out.

2. euaningarfill

euaningarfill Active Member

It has been said time and time again and even dtg when tsw was announced
    With all the other bugs abd things thst needs improvement multiplayer is the last thing people want

3. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I’m personally not for multiplayer

but I wouldn’t say it’s in short support

I would still expect it to be someway of yet, provided it’s technically doable