Step By Step - How To Upgrade My Collection From Ps4 To Ps5 (and Other Ps Faqs)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG JD, Aug 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

I was wondering is it possible for DTG to release the old files as an update / backdate in order for PS4 players to at least be able to play this game and have their dlc’s? It would mean having the old EU engine, graphics etc but at least we could still play the game we bought.

Once they sort out what went wrong they could then offer PS4 players the choice whether to upgrade via the fixed core upgrade again.

I’m guessing the old files etc are now maybe gone permanently though.

2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I noticed early this morning when I went into the playstation store all the icon or tiles for the add on's had PS4 and PS5 printed small on them. An after clicking on them and reading about them they said they were released on the 19th, some had free and some had purchased But when I whet into the store on my playstation they are still showing the old one's with prices.

I have purchased things in the past through my laptop and downloaded to the playstation so must be the same store.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. smokeyloco

smokeyloco New Member

So I cannot have my old profile.. When we will get it back or is it gone??

4. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

If PS4 players get their paid for dlc’s back everything should be as it was before the core update messed things up. I would assume your old profile and all you progress will still be intact.

PS5 players have to make a new profile and start their progress from scratch as I understand it.

5. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Your saved data from other DLC's is intact in your save file. They are visible again as soon as they are visible.

Os seus dados salvos de outras DLC's estão intactos no seu arquivo de salvamento. Eles voltam a ficar visíveis assim que as mesmas estiverem visíveis.

6. philwest#7393

philwest#7393 Member

Re PS5, that is what I have found so far, as it stands at the moment I have created a new profile for the PS5 and started from scratch.

7. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Day five, Still no sign of the fix by DTG to repair the update that broke the game for us PS4 users. Anyone else hating the opening montage now? Sort of like rubbing our noses in it, "Let's take a look at what you could have won".

8. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

So after trying some things and reinstalling the game this is my Situation:
    Köln -Aachen
    RSN
    Bakerloo
    Rapid Transit
    ECW
    Peninsula Corridor
    Sand Patch Grade
    Are Installed, showing up and Working.

The Rest either doesn't appear in game after installing, Doesnt appear in store or still ask for a price (like the 363 for RSN f.e. )

I hope we will at least get some Messages and not be forgotten. Otherwise I would like to know how DTG want to give us a refund as there is Stuff "liying" around that's worth at least 100,- . And Im not that wealthy to say I wouldn't care. Looking forward to some announcements from their side.

9. tcmikaelsouza

Hello Friend, Only the Base Game and Collection Edition lines are working.

Olá Amigo, Apenas as linhas do jogo base e da Collection Edition estão funcionando.

SAND PATCH GRADE
    SCHNELLFAHRSTRECKE KÖLN - AACHEN
    BAKERLOO LINE
    HAUPTSTRECKE RHEIN-RUHR
    EAST COASTWAY
    PENNINSULA CORRIDOR

Please DO NOT REINSTALL THE GAME, as the other lines are not available yet, the solution is to wait for DTG and Sony to release an Update Patch.

Por favor NÃO REINSTALE O JOGO, pois as demais linhas ainda não estão disponíveis, a solução é aguardar a DTG e a Sony lançarem um Patch de Atualização.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  10. tcmikaelsouza

• Like Like x 1
  11. CaptainFishy

CaptainFishy New Member

taylormade#6721 - are you referencing the upgraded routes for PS5? I had to go into the store from within TSW2 on the PS5 version and select each route (as if I was purchasing), then when you "Buy Now", any DLC you previously purchased have "Free" against them. Hope that helps

• Helpful Helpful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.