PC Storm Trail -- Well Done!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Dec 12, 2018.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I've just completed the Storm Trail scenario on the Ruhr-Sieg route. I'm not usually fond of passenger runs, but this is an excellent scenario. I don't want to give away too much, so I'll just say that the ending is particularly well thought out, although on the first approach to it, I encountered an unexpected red signal. To work around it, I saved the scenario, closed it down, and immediately resumed it -- the red had turned to green and the scenario proceeded without further technical difficulties.

Only one thing mars this very good work: passengers on station platforms wore light clothing despite being caught under a pouring rain storm. How unfortunate that this scenario's creators did not have suitably clothed passengers available -- a small detail, perhaps, but disappointing in an otherwise job well done.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

I think that you are supposed to get a red signal in it.

3. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

I agree. This was a great scenario. Did you notice the tree in front of the stopped train? It's good to know they can add scenario-specific models, I knew it was possible in TSxx, but it's still nice to see here.

As much as I loved this scenario, I also really hated it because I played it with PZB on. Still can't quite get the hang of that. :P

4. Railfan722

Railfan722 Well-Known Member

Both Storm Trail and Heavy Metal were really well done, I think. With the PZB on, it was 'fun', though that mainly speaks to my level of understanding of the system. Hopefully we'll see more scenarios like this in future add-ons.

• Like Like x 2