Stream Feedback

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alex_m30x#7297, Aug 24, 2021.

?
  1. No, only PlayStation 4 users

2. All PlayStation users

3. All consoles

4. Everyone

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

Dear all, including hosts of tonight’s stream.
    The last week has be a games developers nightmare. And tonight, at least to me, is seamed that you really understood how poor it was, which is what we need, but again words are great and all but these words mean much more when translated in to action. Anyway on to my points

1 possible free stuff for PS4 for update.
    I realise that they have had a bad experience for the last week nearly, but in all honesty, is it the end of the world? Can’t you play another game? And then if dtg do end up giving gifts, what about Xbox? Taken our problems didn’t last as long but most people had to re download everything. I don’t have many dlc but it took me 18 hours. Luckily I’m not on a metres connection but for people who are, hundreds of gigabytes is a dent in that. Point being, if there is free stuff, I think It should be to everyone, or at least consoles who were generally the most affected, as a ‘sorry we screwed up’. But I 100% agree with don’t think about it until it’s fixed.

secondly, it seamed like they were talking about delaying the preview stream of risa Dresden, due to this. I understand their logic but disagree. From the view point of a pc player, one of the console versions Is having a problem , which doesn’t affect me, so there cancelling the stream. I think at least the majority would like the stream to go ahead (don’t accuse me of trying to speak on behalf of people Karen, I see you typing ).
    Thanks for reading this quite long thread, now off to massage my fingers until I can frel them again.

-Alex_m30x