Suburban Glasgow Northwest: Springburn - Helensburgh Route Add-on Question.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trainsimplayer2020, Sep 25, 2021.

1. trainsimplayer2020

trainsimplayer2020 Well-Known Member

2. tsonboard

tsonboard Member

I’m also looking to get this in the next sale so I can download the Network Scot East merge from ATS

3. AirbourneAlex

AirbourneAlex Well-Known Member

The route itself is excellent; lots of bits to explore with multiple branches and lines. The main downside is the rolling stock; the Class 158 and 320 are a bit simplistic and aren't that nice to drive. Can't say anything about the included career scenarios as I rarely use them.

Also the route will be a requirement for the soon to be (re)merged Suburban Glasgow that combines and upgrades the WCML North portion, which is freeware being developed by the same guy who built this route.

4. frank351981

frank351981 Active Member

The route it´s ok. There was made some little improvments, for example for stations, few buildings. But as Payware-Version (originally it was part of a freeware) they (Rivet) could have done in some other parts little more improvements too, because the vegetation for example is not that up to date one. But overall it´s ok, and after time it makes fun to drive on that route, because you have several directions & branches, and not that kind of route that only goes straight over miles. Only bad thing is night time. For a city like glasgow it looks too dark.
    The carrier scenarios are ok, but unspectacular. Mostly driving from A to B.