Suggested Changes To Ts Opening Menus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Jan 29, 2018.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

There doesn't seem to be a category for something like this, so I've put it here. My scenario type preference is "Standard", followed by "Workshop", and the fact that the opening menu sets to "Career" frustrates me. Could this initial page be changed to offer a simple selection menu, perhaps in tabs, perhaps just a checklist of some kind? Even better would be the possibility or ordering one's preferences in the Settings menus: preferred scenario type and, optionally, preferred route.
    TSW's opening menus got me thinking about this, although I still don't understand the need to agree with that rather absurd disclaimer by pressing the space bar; perhaps it's just a way to while away the time it takes for the sim to load?

2. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

Some great suggestions there! I'm not sure if there are any plans for UI changes if we go about making a TS2019 this year, but it's certainly something we can keep in mind if we do end up going that route.

Sent this over to the relevant guys :)

- Jay

3. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

4. eri

eri Member

Will you guys be looking at opening all locomotives to free roam and such also..Career and standard have more choices then free roam