Suggestion - Lets Hear Some Vocal Scenarios. Get Your Tongue Out Now!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by chieflongshin, Aug 14, 2021.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Just playing the storm scenario on rhein ruhr with a set of headphones on and after about 20 mins something dawned on me.

It's the rain (as it always is) and I got off the train for a mooch about. Stepped back into the carriage and you can hear the rain on the roof, get into the cab car, shut the door and all you can hear is window wiper. Next to nothing else for ages.

I then saw the text pop up on screen about debris on the line and I thought how would they get the message. Radio I assume.

Why the heck wasn't the opportunity to incorporate radio chatter into the scenario or game taken. Think about flight sim how you bring up the menu to talk to ATC.....This would be so good in scenario and in service if there was a dialect selector and the game had its built in voice to do this back.

(This probably shouldn't be one for Matt but someone independent)

I think having conversations on the route with dispatch would be incredible. Sand Patch had an element of it and if all routes had this and there was enough built in it would change this game.

I think the key thing

More than 5 phrases , I'd suggest about 100-150 so it's not constant regurgitation or add to them on a route by route basis and I do think German should be supported as I understand that's a strong user base too.