[sunflower Project] Railway Hardware & Ts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ben_Broomfield, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Ben_Broomfield

Ben_Broomfield Well-Known Member

Hiya Guys,

This is something very different from the usual posts! Just want some help regarding external railway hardware and incorporating/making it react TS. Aswell as that, hopefully this thread can be used to help others trying to do a similar thing or for those curious, to share my progress as the project unveils!

I recently managed to come across some cheap parts from a DVT cab - an AWS Sunflower unit & a TPWS panel. Was like £10 as the owner had no idea what it was lol! Anyway, as a result this has started my little project called the Sunflower Project - trying to create a external AWS box for TS.

Why? - mainly becouse i want more immersion within TS, but also i love a challenge!

The reason i'm posting a thread about it is becouse i dont know where to start - mainly programming wise & integration within TS. I've seen it done before within TS on a FB group, so it is possible and that was with a Arduino.

So if you have any experience with external hardware in TS or could offer some help on how to do it, i'd be more than appreciative!

Thankyou!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020