Swap Shop Problem

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jon_mann, Oct 12, 2021.

1. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

I am having issues with the Swap Shop scenario. The Class 47 that is being controlled by the AI does not move once it has got to the end of the platform, so I cannot move the coaches into the platform using the Class 52. I have a recording of it below. Having watched another video the Class 47 should stop further down the platform. I have reported this as a ticket but they replied that I was running ahead of schedule so was blocking the Class 47. I have tried again tonight and took my time doing things and the same thing happens. Anybody else have this problem or able to test for me.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. malakhit

malakhit Member

Can confirm this on the PC as well - the 47 won't start moving again, no matter how much I move the points to try sending it on different routes. It's stuck at a red signal at the end of the platform. Restarting the scenario makes no difference.

3. leewood83

leewood83 Member

Same here

4. ukpetey

ukpetey Well-Known Member

I’m sure the support guys know what they are talking about, so you boys must just be playing it wrongly! ;):D

• Like Like x 1
  5. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

They have since come back and said the devs are now looking at it. I completed it fine on TSW and followed a video to make sure I was doing it correctly after they came back the first time. The Class 47 stops short of where it was previously supposed to when I compared what was happening in mine to the video I was watching.