Fishing Sim World System Leveleing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Ansy, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Ansy

Ansy New Member

Good evening, what is the use of the leveling system? I don't understand, it doesn't matter if I'm level 1 or level 10, it doesn't make any difference, so I'm wondering what's the point of having a leveling system if there's no point in having a leveling system or if I didn't understand anything about the lol system.

ps: sorry for my bad english

2. Rookmoves

Rookmoves New Member

Other than it telling you what type of fish angler you are, there really is no point, at least from what I can tell. It doesn’t give more TP, unlock new lakes, offer better tackle boxes, etc. You not only have to buy the game, but in order to receive the extra content, you have to purchase them separately. It would make more sense that those things be available if you earned it through leveling up, like most games. DLC ( down loadable content ) seems to be the way these days, but I see it more with games that are free to download because that’s the only way for the company to make money, and that makes sense to me. Can’t complain about something you get for free, if you want the extra stuff, gotta pay for it, but that’s not the way fishing sim operates.

3. Ansy

Ansy New Member

I more or less agree with you. But let's hope this company fixes the bugs before releasing I don't know how many dlc's. And thank you for your answer, it seemed to me that the levels are useless.