Tadami Line Screenshots

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rohr#2587, May 9, 2024.

  1. volvolover1972

    volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2017
    Messages:
    743
    Likes Received:
    2,078
    I think part of the problem from the start is that Union Workshop didn't understand the scope of developing a route for TSW. They originally thought they could literally just copy it from their TSC version of Tadami line. I believe Matt even said on stream that Union Workshop initially tried to copy over assets from TSC to use in TSW but ended up realizing that wasn't a good idea. But the fact that UW even thought they could copy everything over is a bad sign. They might have remade the assets for unreal engine, but the asset quality reeks of train sim classic. Low res station signs, low detail buildings, sparse scenery as soon as you look outside the stations, Kiha 40 sound quality. I could go on. Overall I’d describe Tadami line for TSW as just a copy of the TSC version just in unreal engine with better lighting. Everything else like scenery density, assets, and sounds is identical.
     
    • Like Like x 5
  2. sam5166

    sam5166 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2023
    Messages:
    735
    Likes Received:
    2,182
    Oh but people were overreacting. All that negativity was not justified. The criticisms were overblown. /s
     

Share This Page