Tail Lamps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by a.paice, Jan 30, 2022.

1. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

Hello,

I would love it if we could add and remove tail lamps or end-of-train markers manually like on the class 20 and the wagons it comes with in its pack.

This would be great for after a shunting service when the train departs it is often without a taillamp or has a taillamp somewhere within the consist which is very un-prototypical.

Thanks

• Like Like x 4
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I was thinking about making a similar suggestion, this is a nice idea. Sometimes the AI is a bit messed up, it would be nice if we could just manually click and the tail signal (either board or light) would appear or disappear. Hope to see this at some point :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. oakleymoss#1362

oakleymoss#1362 Well-Known Member

I pretty sure we would get this feature with the upcoming Spirit of Steam route: Liverpool Lime St - Crewe as lamp(s) formed the headcode for trains similar the Domino Class 40. for example on lamp place on the top centre lamp iron would indicate that the train is a stopping passenger and 2 lamps (1 on the bottom right lamp iron and the other on the bottom left lamp iron) would indicate that the train is an express train etc. etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. a.paice

I’d hope so too

5. oakleymoss#1362

oakleymoss#1362 Well-Known Member

6. a.paice