Tees Valley Line - Modern Day Plans?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jamiebrannan13, Jun 13, 2019.

1. jamiebrannan13

jamiebrannan13 Member

Hi

I’m new to the forum but I’ve been playing TSW on Xbox one since it was released.

Does anyone know if dovetail are planning on releasing a modern day version on the Tees Valley Line with the modern day equivalent locomotives?

2. Crochunter1970

Crochunter1970 Active Member

I believe the setting of the late 1980s is firmly in place. I doubt they will do that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

They most likely wont create the same route in modern in the near future. They choose the era / timeframe on purpose.
    There will be modern UK routes at some point for sure, maybe even with the next UK DLC later down the road. But they wont do a line they have already done in a different era for now

• Like Like x 1
  4. jamiebrannan13

jamiebrannan13 Member

Thanks yeah I guess that makes sense to be fair, will look forward to the next UK DLC

5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Have to give credit I buckled and didn’t wait for this in a sale and I’m not sure if it’s a placebo effect but trains, effects,scenery all look better. Good to see more life in world too

6. Bamz2317

Bamz2317 Member

They might add a pacer in the futrue, i personally dont like modern routes. Australian and British diesels for me thanks

• Like Like x 1