If you are reading this and you own the tees valley line I think you would definitely agree this route is in need of a remaster in the next year. With outdated rolling stock, poor scenery, off looking lighting and much more there are many things that need updating or changing on this route. I’m going to order things from stuff that could/needs changing up to far fetched unlikely things that probably won’t happen but people would like. No.1: Better scenery! I drive down this route and I look out the cab window and all I see is just empty fields, copy and paste buildings, generally poor assets used and a lack of variety in the foliage. Some sections of the route are a genuine eye sore and desperately need redoing.(I think the the first three things I’m going to talk about are equally important so these are not in any particular order) No.2: The route needs new lighting and honestly there’s not a lot to be said here because it’s pretty straightforward to see what it needs. It would have the following updates: TOD 4 lighting, volumetric clouds and fog, updated night lighting and a few more things. No.3 I think it is pretty clear to most people the fact it needs a new timetable with a remaster, with the following stock getting added: •47/4 from JTs Preston-Carlisle •47/3 from JTs Crewe-Preston •The updated class 20 from JTs crewe-preston •The class 142 from JTs Blackpool branches •The class 150 from rivets west cornwall Local •Finally it should have the following wagons: TEA, the updated HEA, HAA, and all the currently included wagons. No.4 The remaster should have rolling stock upgrades to the current rolling stock in the game this should include: better textures, new sounds and fixing bugs such as the lightning bug with the saloon lights on the 101 where the light bleeds through the roof of the train at night. No.5 This one is a one that really irritates me and I don’t actually know if many people know about this one but a lot of the platforms across the route are placed to close to the tracks and the train often clips the platform and it is really annoying to look at so this is something that needs fixing. No.6 A route extension to bishop Auckland is much needed as currently most of the class 101 services are only half complete and I don’t really know why this wasn’t included with the launch of the route. This would give the route a bit more functionality and give it a handful of extra stations. No.7 It would be great if we could get a DLC bundled with the remaster something like a class 56 with some new freight wagons or a class 143 would go great with this route. However my personal dream DLC would be the valenta HST because there was the Cleveland executive service that went from KingsX-Newcastle/Middlesbourgh via yarm in TSW you could you could drive the passager service from Middlesbrough to Eaglescliffe and do the ECS from Middlesbrough to Darlington. Thankyou to anyone who took the time to read this and have a good day.
TVL is in a desperate need of a remaster.. To my knowledge, remasters don't usually include extensions so getting the route extended to Bishop Auckland probably won't happen.. I can't wait for NTP's remaster so I really hope TVL gets a remaster soon
I’m looking forward to the NTP remaster aswell, we’ve got to keep our fingers crossed for the TVL next .