Temp Dump

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Slug901, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Slug901

Slug901 New Member

Ever since the last update via Steam of Train Simulator 2018 i get a temp dump near the end of most scenarios that i drive. This has happened twice today driving the Conway Valley near Blaneau Ffestiniog and just now with the Pendolino scenario with the AP sound pack running into Carlisle. i know i'm not the only one but unless the game is fit for purpose then i don't see the point of it. TSW is not a suitable replacement, what is needed is a complete overhaul of this inadequate gaming platform...

2. SecksyShpee

SecksyShpee New Member

A temp dump crash is usually related to the game running out of memory, as train sim 2018 is still a 32 bit program. My only guess is that something is causing the game to use more memory than it has (Most likely lots of AI and the AP 390 SP). My advice is you buy and install the AP route stability pack, which will free more memory to the game. It's dirt cheap, and worth the money; having tried it myself.

3. didiergamer65

didiergamer65 Member

even now in ts 2020, i get the saved log to...
    TempDump crash, it's really annoying!

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Any of these routes/scenarios from the Workshop?
    I don't know of a Conway Valley route in the game and Workshop routes give more problems every day

Peter