Terminal Switch, Next Objective Marker Not Showing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Railman20, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Railman20

Railman20 New Member

When I stop at the Bronx bridge marker, it disappears but doesn't trigger the next one while the HUD still tells me to stop at the Bronx bridge.

2. Mr.Drew

Mr.Drew Member

I have the same problem. Even reloading the saved game does not help.

3. 410nick

410nick Member

Have you tried going a few more meters beyond the checkpoint then coming to a complete stop?

4. Symbiot911

Symbiot911 Member

Hmm, I'm having pretty much exactly the same problem whilst doing the Fresh Pond Junction transfer over to Oak Point Yard, I got to the part where you have to reverse into a siding and couple up 10 cars. I did this, they coupled fine, but then, when I jumped back in the driver's seat I noticed the blue marker with the star was still there at the coupling point and I still had a message on screen telling me to couple up the ten cars. So I walked back to the coupling and the blue marker was like 3 metres in the air. I have absolutely no idea what I was supposed to do. I uncoupled and re-coupled, tried driving away a bit and adding a touch more speed when backing into the cars, even drove 500 metes up the track and then reversed back. Nothing worked so I was unable to continue the scenario. Don't know if it is a bug, but up till then I had done everything in the correct sequence, so basically, I ended up having to quit it if the game. I will try again, but I wasted quite a bit of time trying to work it out so it'll have to wait. Most annoying.

5. Railman20

Railman20 New Member

No, I'll try it the next time I play.