Fishing Sim World Thank You!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by ImmortalSoul83, Aug 17, 2018.

1. ImmortalSoul83

ImmortalSoul83 Active Member

I am looking forward to this game. I tried many fishing games and sadly the best game that I play as a fishing game was for the nintendo wii.. fishing resort..but PS4 and Xbox don't really have many fishing games out for the consoles. So for this game coming to the xbox is such great news. I love fishing. So I'm going to pre order this game so I can take advantage of the pre order deals. :) Again thank you for creating this game for us.

• Like Like x 1
  2. XBox Chiron

XBox Chiron New Member

Don’t think I’ll bother with this game. The developers involved in Euro Fishing have been told time and again to address CHEATING in the live tournaments on all platforms of Euro Fishing but for years they ignored gamers requests.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

I'm getting it just for the US lakes, boats, and bass fishing. Hope they have customization and options to setting the gameplay and control the way we want to make it a sim like the title says. I'm glad that someone is at least making a fishing game with bass boats on next gen consoles, so thanks for that. I'm still crossing my fingers for usable, working trolling motors in a update after release!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

I can’t wait for Friday. Come home from work. Wait till the kid falls asleep then I’ll be on most of the night. Bass fishing and tournaments.