Euro Fishing Thanks For The Patch! Now Keep Em' Comin'.

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Trout_Haze, Jul 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Trout_Haze

Trout_Haze New Member

First off i want to say thank you Dovetail for the patch. I was finally able to catch a boss catfish bigger than 60lbs. With that being said here are a few things i noticed in the process and im sure you know of most of them.

- Baits slide around making it hard to be precise.
    - Sometimes takes awhile to get bites. If i wanted that id fish in real life.
    - When i did finally get a bite from The Hulk I had to fight him for 4 hours. No joke. I ordered a pizza, ate that pizza. Had to take smoke breaks so my eyes would straighten back out. I started to think it was a new bug where the fish just never came in. Then to learn i didnt even get the lake monster trophy.. Did you guys purposely do that for The Hulk?
    - Crashing a lot lately. If it had crashed during my fight with The Hulk I would have hulked out on my t.v.
    - Small fish are still biting size 4 hooks. Not as much but still.
    - DLC fish look bigger or smaller than what the weights say. For example Rhino looks maybe 20lbs when it says its 33lbs and The Football looks twice the size of Rhino.
    - DLC lake is 100% silt! Even the weeds say silt. Also I really hate the fact that you made the new lake all 10.2 feet deep besides the boat launch... Even if they did that on purpose when they dug the lake dont you think over time the bottom would settle and current would carve channels and expose GRAVEL!
    - Everytime I join a friend or a random multiplayer session it almost always ends with a host migration message and eventually just kicks me to the menu.
    - Multiplayer has so many annoying sounds. First thing that comes to mind is the reeling sound when someone is fighting a fish.
    - Speaking of annoying sounds! The sound the controller makes when you have a fish on the other lines is soooo loud I actually put electric tape on the controller speaker. Please add an option to turn that down.

Thats all I can think of for now but I will be back if I find some more issues. I would like to say that ive never reached out to a company like this and i only do it because I see crazy potential for you guys. If you had more DLC's im positive i would have bought them and I think you should release more species and a lot stronger gear. Release things one at a time for $1.99 a pop. I want to be able to feel the weight of that hundred pound catfish not the weak drag I have to use in order to land the fish. Id also like to purchase unique clothes and fishing gear for my character. Anywho keep the patches and dlc's coming please.

2. Trout_Haze

Trout_Haze New Member

I noticed before and after the patch my bait will sometimes skip back a few feet or all the way back to the peg when I switch rods. Ita not as bad if I put the rod down first then pick up the one I need but thats causing the fish to sometimes drop the bait and I've lost a few boss fish because of that.
    Another thing i noticed while fighting Wedge for the 2nd time in an hour (he also looks smaller that the weight shown) is that the line will go through the land and thats no big deal, its just not realistic. One way to counteract that is to allow the character to move while fighting a fish so that you can follow it and make it so if the line touches land the tension would rise. The left analog stick is free for that.
    Last thing. I find it really annoying catching the same boss more than once. I just caught Wedge twice in an hour also in the past I caught Two-Tone like five times in one day.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  3. ian

ian Member

found a peg i call it the back cast peg had 6 boss bigest leo thanks for the patch was able to land them