The Class 166 Locomotive Loses Strength

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by macs145000, Dec 19, 2018.

1. macs145000

macs145000 Member

Hola a todos. Hoy estaba jugando la ruta gwr con la locomotora de clase 166 en modo de servicio. Estaba en medio de mi tercer servicio cuando empecé a perder velocidad o potencia, a pesar de que cada vez que juego, aplico la máxima potencia con la palanca de velocidad o Me quedé en la muesca 7, qué gracioso que cuando estaba tocando el indicador que está al lado del velocímetro que dice mr estaba bajando lentamente la aguja del indicador MR porque estaba perdiendo potencia porque perdí la potencia, ojo perdí la potencia incluso aunque el tren se podia mover no se si hice algo mal si alguien puede decirme si es un error o si estoy haciendo algo mal, lo menciono por favor.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  2. Quietsmiffy71

Quietsmiffy71 New Member

Hi all. Today I was playing the gwr route with class 166 locomotive in service mode. I was in the middle of my third service when I started losing speed or power, even though every time I play, I apply maximum power with the speed lever or I stayed in notch 7, how funny that when I was touching the indicator that is next to the speedometer that says mr was slowly lowering the MR indicator needle because I was losing power because I lost power, eye I lost the power even though the train could move I do not know if I did something wrong if someone can tell me if it is a mistake or if I'm doing something wrong, I mention it please.

3. Cd1990

Cd1990 Active Member

If you had your AWS and DSD switched on, did you remember to isolate them before you changed ends? If you had either on and didn't isolate them before you drove back the other way they will still trigger and activate the emergency brakes, ran into this problem myself.

• Like Like x 1