The Following Dlc Will Display Abnormal Screens When Viewed From The Window In Passenger Mode

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by huchanron2, Dec 15, 2019.

1. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

The following TWO coach DLC displays abnormal screens when viewed from the coach window during passenger mode
    Also, in my opinion, this is a very obvious software bug in the Matrix Trains company's products. It has been unbelievable that it has not been fixed so far.PLEASE Be sure to notify Matrix Trains to fix the error
    LIKE THIS:
    TS Marketplace: Caledonian Railway 45ft Non-Corridor - Caledonian Railway Add-On

TS Marketplace: Caledonian Railway 45ft Non-Corridor - LMS Period 1 Add-On

2. huchanron2

huchanron2 Member

64 BIT or 32 BIT have the same result, and it has been proposed in STEAM user reviews long ago.LIKE FOLLOW:
    "when i'm in passenger mode the windows are not working correctly and it does not let me see the view outside that well please fix this or can you advise this please thank you"

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You seem surprised that ever error is "unbelievable that it has not been fixed so far"
    You might be the Only person to have found this error

DTG did not make this add-on - why should they have to contact people to fix it?
    Matrix Trains have a Facebook page and You could point out the problem to them and it would get fixed quickly.

• Like Like x 1