The Greenford Branch Line

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by budtheweiser, Jan 1, 2021.

1. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

The Greenford Branch line runs between Greenford to West Ealing or London Paddington
    Greenford, South Greenford Castle Bar Park, South Drayton, West Ealing Ealing Broadway Acton Mainline & London Paddington the rolling stock used are class 165 Turbo the signalling from Didcot that is Slough
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

3. trainsimgaming1001

trainsimgaming1001 Well-Known Member

Honestly, because of how old the GWML on Steam is (incase you do not know it is 14 years old), you will probably be better off posting this on either JustTrains Forum or suggesting this as part of a New GWML

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

The OP is no longer with us as they were banned for bumping their own posts which upset some forum members.

5. UP13

UP13 Well-Known Member

I am personally gutted that he is no longer with us as I personally enjoyed his repetitive copy and pasted phrases.

Regarding this I do think an updated GWML for Steam is long overdue.

Paddington to Reading with full Henley, Bourne End, Greenford and Heathrow Branches and if possible, extensions to Oxford, Swindon and the Old Oak Common to Greenford extension.

• Like Like x 1