The Story So Far...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by longo239, Aug 23, 2020.

1. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

So, three days after release, here's what I've learned so far. As expected with new software, there appear to be quite a few issues that many people have raised.

Some of the people with issues are regulars on the forums and have been previously critical.

There have been posts from members who have never posted on the forums before or rarely post on the forums who are having issues.

There have also been posts from one or two people who are rarely critical, who have experienced issues.

So, it would be fair to say that there is a wide spectrum of people across the whole community who have experienced some kind of issue and felt the need to raise them.

In response to those issues, here's what I have learned from the usual suspects. Those who will not have a bad word thought or spoken about their software developer of choice.

1. It's Microsoft's fault.
    2. It's Sony's fault.
    3. It's Steam's fault.
    4. Their must be something wrong with your XBOX.
    5. Their must be something wrong with your Playstation.
    6. Their must be something wrong with your PC.
    7. It's a UE 4 issue.
    8. It's because of the COVID restrictions.
    9. You must be doing something wrong.

So, please before making wild accusations that the software has any issues please read the above list, realise that if items 1 to 8 aren't applicable, then point 9 on the list must apply!

As an appendix to this post, no I don't own the software, so no I probably don't have a clue what I'm talking about. My glass is not half empty. I am not angry nor do I hate any business or individual.

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1