Fishing Sim World This Game Is Awful

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by mbar8t6, Sep 14, 2018.

1. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

You’ve done it again dovetail, this is absolutely terrible, how long it take to make? A few weeks? I played Euro fishing on release and that was bad but still feels better than this, it’s just flat and lifeless, the venues look awful, you’ve tried to improve graphics yet it looks worse! It’s not a simulator at all, why has the in game clock gone? And wind direction? The controller vibration is just nasty. The carp fishing is just dull, you can’t wven get 3 rods on the water on manor farm. Why am I catching loads of 40lb carp that aren’t even named fish? It’s just trash

Also the tench and bream just fight ridiculously, too fast and jittery. Anyone at dovetail ever actually been fishing?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Lee

Lee New Member

The only things I hate about this instalment are firstly the Tension Power Meter is WAY TOO SENSITIVE, and sometimes it doesn't tell you what rod/line you have in the water. Regarding the tension power meter being too sensitive, I find that the d-pad can't keep up when a fish leaves too much slack, even when out as much as 40+ yds, you can lead the fish, but the slack is too much even when you set the tension to its highest mark of 100, the fish always comes off (well so far.) Don't get me wrong, I have caught dozens of good size fish, so no noob, however if this is lowered to a more manageable level it would be a little bit easier to reel in the slack. I'm not after making it so that you can't lose a fish, but what's the point of making it too sensitive that you can't reel in the slack properly or indeed quickly enough to at least try and hook the fish...?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Phil Shifly

Phil Shifly New Member

Slack has nothing to do with the drag setting. It's all about reel speed my friend. Keep your speed up and keep hauling!

• Like Like x 1
  4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

It is a really bad start that is for sure. Bugs bugs bugs so many bugs and broken things. And no acknowledgement from the devs on all the bugs that has already been reported. But it was to expected I guess , was the same story with Euro.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crescirian

Crescirian New Member

This game isn't "awful".
    As flawed as it currently is, I already had some good glitchy fun playing.
    It's a buggy mess, I totally agree, but aren't we being mocked like that for years now?
    Day 1 releases say nothing nowadays.

Let's just hope they patch it properly