Fishing Sim World This Game Is Dead!

Discussion in 'PC' started by trainedbyrambo, Apr 11, 2020.

?
  1. YES

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ABSOLUTELY NOT

50.0%
  1. trainedbyrambo

trainedbyrambo New Member

Obviously we are getting the good Ol Dovetail Games treatment with Fishing Sim World a game which had great potential to men and women who love fishing different species around the world. With the news of the new Carp and Course game "The Catch" it's only safe to assume that Dovetail Games will follow there normal as they did to Euro Fishing and now Fishing Sim World and take the money they made from the mediocre games and bail on them as soon as they come out with a new game that is copy and paste with a shiny new price tag. Unfortunately all hope I had for this game is lost due to Dovetail Games record of doing this exact thing multiple times with there games. I really wish they actually cared about there community and the games then just making more the profit from bad DLC's. I will not support there business model of just putting out buggy games they obviously cannot patch or make better and then just sending out a game good enough to make a few bucks then ditching it to make another game for us to spend more money on.
    You should be ashamed of yourself Dovetail Games.

• Like Like x 1