Euro Fishing This Is Getting Ridiculous!!!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Ilikefish, May 24, 2017.

1. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

Lost 2 boss fish again in the space of minutes, this is probably my 10th post on this subject but this is seriously starting to take the p***!! I am seriously not surprised people are asking for a refund when it constantly feels like you are playing a beta.

Dovetail can't be too bothered about sorting this out as we maybe here from them a couple of times a month and there is still no patch. My boss fish record is crap because of glitches and I am at the point of also wanting a refund.

SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The patch it coming before the end of june.

3. Stobie

Stobie New Member

june 2019? 2020? because it feels like they are dragging their feet when it comes to a patch that obv effects 95% of its ps4 customers and there only reply is " we will keep you informed when we have a date" thats not a solution or motivation to continue on this broken game, i dont think id ever recommend the company as a whole never mind just the game

• Like Like x 1
  4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Patch has been delayed so it could be longer. The PS4 version is the 201t5 launch version which is shocking.... Same bugs and same problems to fix.

5. Stobie

Stobie New Member

Thats my point its pathetic they havea patch for it but are dragging their feet on releasing it