This Really Annoys, Me, It Should You As Well

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Samo1, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

Rush Hour

“Our routes will be released one at a time, to allow us the time to make sure they are as good as they can be”

It’s a shame this philosophy has never been used before, all routes have been rushed out, why should we believe these will be any different and “as good as they can be” they are generally released one at a time anyway

Previous routes should have always been the best they can be before launch regardless of the price we pay but they are usually only serviceable, we know we have put up with shoddy releases and have basically been paying (not paid) testers for DTG, that’s why I will never pay full price for anything TSW2 related again

My advice, wait for a sale and wait for the preserve crew to sort out most of the problems before diving in

• Like Like x 4
  2. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Have to say a bit like Microsoft Windows "Never go with the first release wait for the 2nd version". Hopefully by then many of the bugs will be ironed out. I like trains and do enjoy TSW but the bugs that come out and then when fixes, fix something things, but then just makes more bugs, it makes my wonder about the testing environment. Quality Control is a bit lax it would seem, by the actions of both companies.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

The problem is DTG’s is run to a timetable, games are released to dates not quality or even when they are fully finished, as long as you can get from A to B that’s all that matters to them and I think that’s an insult to the loyal paying customer base and why I will never ever pay full price again

As for quality control, they just pick up things that the preserved crew can deal with AFTER release in my opinion

• Like Like x 2
  4. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

I think DTG kinda wanna make it right this time. I understand releasing them 1 by 1 since they have different lengths. And they probably have no fixed release date since they wanna get things done properly before putting out a release date.
    Just my thoughts