Other This Updates For Fixes Are A Disrespectful Joke.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Vinnie, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

I'm done for good with this game.
    They claim important fixes will be priority like making services and scenarios work fine; be playable in first place.
    Lots of services with random red's, AI services blocking paths, broken signalling etc.
    But they need TWO attempts to fix a simple RED box on the HUD.
    They list a simple change from YES to NO for that annoying pop up message asking to end the service(that should not be there in first place) an "IMPROVEMENT"(!?)
    What we should expect? nothing.
    I'm sorry for those working for real on DTG.

2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

For me the BR185 AFB and the 377 brake dial are just as important. I can't play neither of those trains if those systems do not work.

3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

DTG does not hide the fact of preservation first, repairs later. I am not suggesting anything, I am not judging, but only trying to show understanding :)

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Pram empty, toys everywhere. Give them a chance, they are currently getting the preserved content finished, then fixes will happen more quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Yep. Team of 3. Gotta wait o7 :)

6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Adam said they are getting as much over first and then the improvements will be made. There's only 3 on the preservation team currently.

7. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

What really annoys me is that the preserved routes often get new bugs that weren't there in the first place. Incompleteable scenarios, sound volume bugs all around, etc. I really don't know how the preservation process works but it looks to me there's too much content and not enough testing. With every update the game feels less and less cohesive. And with this amount of old and new routes, locos etc I'm not even sure whether they'll ever have the resources to go and properly fix everything. It's getting a bit too much. And I don't even use the Scenario Planner, I just keep reading about all the bugs there. I wonder if this is all getting out of hand at DTG.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

The way I look at it is that plan A was for us to swivel and not have the preserved at all in TW2...so be grateful that they changed their minds? But as anyone knows a 5 minute task is always half a day...guess things fall through the gaps.

• Like Like x 1