Timetable Screen Is Blank, And No Stories On The Map, Just Stations. [ps5}

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rustyknight07, Oct 7, 2026 at 10:48 AM.

  1. rustyknight07

    rustyknight07 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2020
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    25
    I bought the game yesterday on PS5, played the introduction and about 3 stories, then stopped, looked at the map and saw a red exclamation mark for the next story. I also flicked through the screens and saw the timetable screen had the different locos on. Then I closed the game and switched my PS5 off.

    Later I went to play again, loaded the game but the map screen is only showing stations, no stories, and the timetable screen is complete blank, nothing there at all.

    I closed the game, deleted my game save, and started again, did the introduction but there's still no new stories on the map and nothing on the timetable screen.

    Someone on FB suggested deleting everything and redownloading it - did that, did the introduction, still no stories on the map and nothing on the timetable screen.

    Please help, as I feel like I've wasted my money, and because I've played for a but Sony won't give me a refund.
     
  2. DTG Jamie

    DTG Jamie Community Manager Staff Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    2,257
    Likes Received:
    7,343
    Thank you for the feedback, does this happen every time you start your PS5?
     
  3. rustyknight07

    rustyknight07 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2020
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    25
    I deleted the game, redownloaded it, deleted the game save and started again.

    Did the introduction, then the first story (getting bored of them now), at the end I exit to the menu and there are no stories on the map and nothing on the timetable screen.

    I stopped trying to play it because there's no point, I've tried everything suggested online, restore licences, clear cache, etc. etc.

    Not sure how your the question "does this happen every time you start your PS5" is relevant. I can't start the game until I've started the PS5 so yes every time I try to play the game there's no stories on the map and nothing on the timetable screen.
     

Share This Page