Fishing Sim World Tips For Catching Los Gigante On Lago Del Mundo

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mousaka_H, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

If you haven’t caught Los Gigante and want to get him here is some tips. Equip your deadbaits doesn’t matter which ones with your silt size 2 hook put 80 lb test on it helps a lot. Spawn at Playa Del Olivo peg. Walk to the shore line and don’t claim peg. Now turn left and walk towards that rock sticking out and when you see claim peg after walking a few steps claim it. Then cast in front of that rock with a pitch cast. If your cast falls short move it a little more to the right. You will eventually see Los Gigante spawn and show himself. Prepare for a fight. You may get some pike in between or a Zander maybe even another Wels but you will recognize Los Gigante when you see him or have him on. He is slow and powerful. Hope this helps

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

What time of day were you fishing and how far out from the rock you mention, i am fishing 32yds out in between 13ft - 19ft of depth and thanks for the tips as always am still struggling with megladon also can see him all the times of day but struggling to catch him still, also were you fishing in clear or cloudy conditions

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

For Los Gigante i pick sunrise usually pick dynamic weather to help speed up the process but clear is fine. I am fishing one rod in the margin and the other 2 at an angle about 10 yds in front of the rock so about 50 percent on the pitch cast. As for megladon man he won’t hit anything now wondering if the bite rate from him got messed up. For him find morning and partly cloudy is best but don’t think it really matters.

• Like Like x 1
  4. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Thanks will give this ago

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Go get that beast. Good luck. Think you will get him soon enough. He takes quite a while to get in but that’s expected.

6. stathopoulosjames737

stathopoulosjames737 New Member

I can't believe this actually works. got him first cast thanks to you, cheers man.

7. fish lover

fish lover New Member

Mousaka_H, thank you for the tips It took me 30 minutes but I got him in

8. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Your welcome.for lil don and Maurice they are where megladon is but lil don need to cast way out but could get lucky getting him close because he is with megladon a lot Maurice is on the point just before you get out in the main water. I still haven’t landed him but have had him on and he spools you slow. He’s not fast but you watch your line keep going and going and if he gets out of the area and starts swimming up the lake he’s gone. Good luck.