Train Length Feature/funktion And Knowing When Im Safe To Speed Up

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by kaikizuka, Dec 6, 2019.

1. kaikizuka

kaikizuka New Member

Hey guys. I really wish i wouldnt have to write here to ask since i spent 2 hours reading manuals and guids but i cant find stuff regarding this. so im sorry to spam questions.

I really want to go withouth HUD and im currently trying to learn the signals and speed limiters and such.

I am well aware that speed is detemined by the lowest alongside the whole train . but here is my question.

Lets say i am driving in an 25 area and i see a 50 mile sign. so i know i can speed up when the end of the train reaches this part and its indicated on the hud when its safe to do so. the thing is i just dont wanna use the HUD- there is some device in the train i think that you can press and it tells you somehow when your tail passed the sign so you can speed up (if no slower sign came again)

Please can someone tell me how thats called, how its setup and operated and where to find it. i am really lost. i like everything being super realistic. no complaining. just information on some things are rather rare ^^

thank you all in advanced :3 sry for all my questions x3

2. StratPlayer62

StratPlayer62 Well-Known Member

This is something many of us have asked for many times, but as of yet do not have available. It is a basic fundamental to railroading to know WHAT you are hauling, how many LOADS, EMPTYS, and your total TRAIN LENGTH, but yet it has not been included in this simulator.

• Like Like x 2
  3. kaikizuka

kaikizuka New Member

Hey thanks so much for the fast reply. Super helpful to know that. It was killing me since im kind of OCD when wanting to do stuff the right way and fining information about it. Then im gonna sit with it to be not possible right now.

I am. Sorry for seemingly reposting stuff im not very familiar with forums all together. Not sure to if it's wanted to revive an old post or make a new one for each question i cant find another way. But i am willing to take any suggestions ^^

Either way
    Thank you a lot for the fast answer ^^

4. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member