Road Map Train Sim World 3 - Roadmap Part 1 10th August 2022

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Jamie, Aug 10, 2022.

1. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I have refunded now. Not paying £40 when it looks like the Save game issue has been kicked under the bus and there may well be lots of other issues when this ships. Will revisit later on, maybe in a sale, in the meantime back to TSW2, TSC and the various truck sims.

• Like Like x 1
  2. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

If there's a single instance of poor performance in tonight's stream I will be following you. DTGs actions have eroded the little trust and respect I had in the company.

If they can't even be honest and upfront about when DLC will be available then how can we trust them about important things to us such as performance and save game functionality returning in the future. A four day delay may well sound petty but for me it's the straw which has broke the camel's back. Had it been an isolated incident then I'd brush it off, but the truth is, similar happens all to often when dealing with DTG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

A reason simply explains, an excuse justifies aiming to avoid responsibility. DTG haven't been dodging responsibility for the broken save, and they've made it clear why they removed the feature.

Remember that originally, there were loads of complaints with examples about the feature not working. Based on that, DTG decided to remove it from TSW3 and prioritize fixing it. Only after the removal was announced did people speak up in favor of leaving the broken save in. Granted, there was no reason to bring that up before DTG actually took it out, but neither did they have a reason not to take it out.

As far as the reaction of new customers to the broken save if it had been left in, I expect that would be exactly the same as that of the current customers was, until recently.

• Like Like x 3
  4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Are there any live streams this week? There is a roadmap due but no livestream timetable. I would have thought that a release day livestream would be appropriate even if it isn't a roadmap this week.