Train Sim World Loading Screens Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TrainSim-Luke, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Rogge

Rogge Member

+1 for better rendering of the load images.

For example, this loading screen i presented in both TSW and in TS2018 today. In TS2018 everything looks really good when TS2018 loads, no jagged edges on text etc. When TSW loads this image looks really bad, jagged edges on text etc.

I am using a 27-inch screen @ 2560x1440 (No scaling) and use the same settings in TS2018 and TSW, iow 2560x1440.

Note: The attached image is the original image, iow 1920x1080.

[​IMG]

2. flamingoodmedia

flamingoodmedia Member

... for me running a 1680x1050 res (native) the loading screens don't resize & look weird / blurry so I pop into Paint.net and edit them to suit ... not ideal & I know you can't cater for all, although I'd of thought these would be scalable images, I've a feeling the period I purchased my pair of screens 1050p was a more common thing ... NO issues in game mind ...

... as for content, it's always nice to see what you show, although my real gripe with TSW is the total lack of forward teasing or WIP throws, I don't get that, it's tighter controlled over TS Classic I feel ...

... Loading screens are good, I've noticed some user screenies coming in of late :)

3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Why are your screenshots being deleted, Daniel? This has just started happening.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  4. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

I suspect its because those were from a month ago at this point. As the competition says, the loading screenshot stays for just a month.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

I want to win one. :(

6. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

There are new screenshots up, and also a new one from me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Goniea22

Goniea22 New Member

Is it possible when loading into a timetable or any job we can get like a slideshow of screenshots taken by players or a different one each time a job is loading

• Like Like x 1
  8. KMAN

KMAN Well-Known Member

I would like to see a consist/service loading screen. Something that you can pause and review. I have made a quick mock up. It shows a visual consist and start time and location covered. The main thing would be being able to see the consists that are available. So for Class 375 maybe showing longer trains like 12 car services or special/unusaul services at peak times.
    Headings are Headcode/Service Name, Start Time, Duration and Section of route covered. SEHS_Freight_1_R.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. nepclassof84

nepclassof84 Well-Known Member

I like the load screens. The more variety the better. I have no issues with load times or graphics quality.