Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by 749006, Oct 9, 2020.
A Caledonia Works' Great Central Railway N9 on Weardale and Teesdale:
Really nice shots! Are they from the new scenario pack?
All except the last 2.
Have spent the last couple of weeks running German & UK historical stock & suddenly realised OMG how amazing is this beauty.
Don't think I have run this AP Class 411 for about 3 months, it is so nice to jump back in the cab and immerse myself in wonderfulness.
Life is a bit cruel right now so I'm just going to post these without much of a description. Enjoy! I did.
1) Soldier Summit vista
2) Late night service on the outer section of the NJCL
3) The evening sun blinds the driver of this BR Blue 33 towards Exeter
4) Class 33 EWS on Settle-Carlisle
5) Class 33 NSE Revised filling in on the Portsmouth Direct Line
GWR Dean Goods on the Riviera. This is a Standard Scenario. Ironically, it terminated due to A.I. train derailment a minute or two after capturing this image:
It has been a while since I've posted some screenshots in here. So here is a look at what I've been up to
Some nice shots there JGR.
Why thank you!
Two from me, both featuring Caledonia Works steam locomotives. First up, an LSWR T9 in BR striped plumage seen on Swindon-Gloucester 1950s v1.2:
Here we see a Highland Railway "Jones Goods" pulled passenger train on West Somerset Railway:
Decided to bring you something specific, different and thematic this week: night shots.
I've always passed on them as they would be suppressed by the rest.
(Please view them full screen, this white background completely destroys them.)
1) A scene from the North Jersey Coast Line
2) Settle-Carlisle - An EWS Class 37 with a string of PCA wagons
3) A scene from the Midnight Magnet - Something TSW players might be experiencing these days?
4) A late night service with a Class 101 on Edinburgh-Glasgow
5) An early morning job for a Class 33 to move some loaded MJA wagons
On the CSX, along with some Foreign Power.
An evening CSX manifest train gets underway, departing Hialeah Yard in Florida.
With the screenshot comp having the theme of Winter, shame this ain't allowed. LOL
Weekly selection time!
1) GE P30CH duo in Amtrak Phase 3 on the Pacific Surfliner
2) EMD GP/DD35 set with a manifest in the Mountain Passes
3) NJT's EMD GP40PH-2B in mainline service (Horseshoe Curve)
4) A Class 33 in BR Green with a local in the Wear Valley
5) A Class 47 in Network Southeast original livery (note the stripes at the ends) with a TEA wagon consist (on the PDL)
Captures of a passenger excursion pulled by a GER T26 in BR livery, on Lenton-on-Sea Steam Workshop route:
Separate names with a comma.