Introduction: Welcome back to the December edition of the Creator's Club Roadmap, I'm TrainGeek08, and today I am going to announce what mods I'm releasing over the next month from a variety of different routes around the world . Let's get onto it, shall we? LIVERIES: East Coast Main Line: GBRf '66746' (66) - Wednesday 14th October 2026 East Coastway: BR Blue (313) - Saturday 7th November 2026 Hauptstrecke Hamburg-Lubeck: HECTORRAIL (BR 182) - Sunday 22nd November 2026 Bahnstrecke Salzburg-Rosenheim: SBB Cargo (BR 185) - Friday 11th December 2026 SCENARIOS: West Cornwall Local: 1C79 PAD-PNZ (HST) - Monday 19th October 2026 Semmeringbahn: Talent Substitute (BR 1116) - Sunday 25th October 2026 Cathcart Circle: Neilston Sprint (158) - Tuesday 3rd November 2026 Tharandter Rampe: Tilt Test (BR 411) - Friday 13th November 2026 Mildmay Line: NLL Throwback (313) - Tuesday 17th November 2026 Harlem Line: 6372 Stamford (M8) - Sunday 6th December 2026 Bahnstrecke Bremen-Oldenburg: RS4 Bremen (BR 440) - Tuesday 15th December 2026 FORMATIONS: Semmeringbahn: BR 1116 + Coaches + BR 1116 (BR 1116) - Sunday 25th October 2026 At A Red Light: (Isn't planned to release for a while or when a mod is delayed/cancelled) Rapid Transit: Dessau Express (BR 403) - (temporarily banned from Creators Club) Side Project(s): LIVERIES: WCML South: Avanti 390151 Revamped (390) - Sunday 8th November 2026 Great Western Express: TSW 10 Year Anniversary Special (HST) - Tuesday 16th March 2027 Riviera Line: Northern Trains (150) - Tuesday 16th March 2027 WCML South: Virgin '390040' (390) - Release date TBC FORMATIONS: San Bernardino Line: SD40-2 + Freight (SD40-2) - Saturday 28th November 2026 (included in the Backdated TT Scenario Pack) Great Western Express: TSW 2017-2027 - Tuesday 16th March 2027 (included in the TSW 10 Year Anniversary Scenario Pack) Great Western Express: TSW 2017-2027 (Rev) - Thursday 18th March 2027 (included in the TSW 10 Year Anniversary Scenario Pack) SCENARIO PACKS: Various routes: Backdated TT Scenario Pack - Friday 27th November 2026-Wednesday 2nd December 2026 Airedale & Wharfedale Lines: TSW 10 Year Anniversary Scenario Pack - Tuesday 16th March 2027-Sunday 21st March 2027 WCML Crewe-Preston: WCML Crewe-Preston Scenario Pack 1: (2012) - Release date TBC (formations will be confirmed closer to release) WCML South: WCML South SP2: Passenger (2004) - Release date TBC (formations will be confirmed closer to release) NOTE: These release dates can change and I'll make you aware of the new release date and why it was delayed and it will go into the 'At A Red Light' or 'Release Date Changes' section until I can attend to it October's 'Development Insights': I'm going to do two monthly development insights (into one scenario and one livery) I release within the current month (e.g. October for this one) whether they have released or not to explain what goes on behind-the-scenes . This Month's Case Studies: (TG08) GBRf '66746' (66) + (TG08) Talent Substitute (BR 1116) We chat to the OP of this thread, TrainGeek08, to firstly talk about the livery (below) '(TG08) GBRf '66746' (66)', that will release in a couple of weeks! What makes GBRf 66746 a distinctive locomotive to recreate? TrainGeek08: "Its unique and elegant livery that it carries. It is two of a kind in the UK, and it bears the name of Scotland's flagship railtour. Although it isn't for the faint-hearted that's for sure. Only rich folk go on it..." What was the inspiration behind bringing this particular GBRf livery to the Creators Club? TG08: "It's a part of my two Class 66 GBRf liveries I bring out every year on Creators Club. This is the second one of the two, and I hope it doesn't get removed like 66734 did (see my Releases and Updates Thread for the lowdown)." How does the livery compare visually with other Class 66 liveries already available? TG08: "This livery is a very unique one as only two Class 66 locomotives wear it (the other being 66743), and it contains logos not found on other locomotives." Were there any challenges involved in recreating the livery accurately? TG08: "Yes. I was going to do the Belmond coat of arms, but opted out of it as it is a very tricky thing to do for a casual yet experienced livery creator like myself. I made up for it in the weathering department though, right?" Does the livery include weathering or other details to give the locomotive a more realistic appearance? TG08: "This livery contains weathering alright. It looks like GBRf haven't cleaned it after a very hard-working run in the Scottish Highlands..." What routes or scenarios do you think the livery works particularly well with? TG08: "There is only one acceptable answer for this; Fife Circle. The Royal Scotsman often starts and ends in Edinburgh, and travels northwards (if it is doing Keith/Kyle of Lochalsh tours) via the Fife Circle route." We then ask TrainGeek08 to discuss the scenario (below) '(TG08) Talent Substitute (BR 1116)', that will release in a few weeks! What is the premise behind Talent Substitute? TrainGeek08: "The story is that your booked Talent 1 failed on the inbound journey from Payerbach-Reichenau into Wien Hbf, and was terminated early at Wiener Neustadt. You have to drive a TnT Taurus set instead as a substitute for the failed train, hence the scenario name." How does the scenario fit into the operations of the Semmeringbahn? TG08: "Pretty easily to be honest. It uses a real-world service that is well-integrated into the Semmeringbahn timetable already." Does the scenario recreate a specific real-world railway operation or use a fictional situation? TG08: "It uses a fictional situation in this case, however it is based on a real-world railway operation in the sense of it recreating what would happen if a diagram got swapped because of a failed train." Are there any unusual stopping patterns, timings or operational details? TG08: "No. As I said before, it is based on a real-world CJX 9 service, and this means the timings correlate with this as well." Are there any scenic locations, stations or landmarks players should look out for? TG08: "I mean I'd say this scenario isn't about the stations or scenery, but the lighting instead. I think that the lighting will give the scenario the X-factor it needs to do very well (as my other Semmeringbahn scenarios have previously)." What kind of player experience were you aiming for: relaxed, challenging, unusual, or something else? TG08: "I was hoping that due to the time of day the scenario is set, I'd say it has a more relaxed vibe to it if I'm honest. You don't have any disturbances from other traffic, so you don't have to be as alert in this scenario compared to other scenarios in my collection." Thanks to TrainGeek08 for taking the time to answer those burning questions for us . Community Requests: Remember when I said this in the Releases and Updates Thread? Well I said that if you have any requests for content, put them down below and they will be featured in the new 'Community Corner' segment in the January 2027 Roadmap (releasing next month!). I cannot wait to see what you want me to make for you. Remember the guidelines though! Conclusion: Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one, put your thoughts below as ever . This Roadmap is the last one ever with the current format, so there will be a format change going into 2027! From me, TrainGeek08, I'll see you soon for another CC release announcement, enjoy the rest of your day and goodbye . Now I'm bound for my (well-earned mind you) holiday! Release date changes: Rapid Transit: Dessau Express (BR 403) - Friday 2nd October 2026 to Monday 5th October 2026