Training Centre, Wtf Is Going On?!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jackkk#9097, Sep 20, 2022.

1. jackkk#9097

jackkk#9097 New Member

Right I've tried so many methods to fix this problem but no matter how hard I try I get the bare minimum with the locos available inside the training centre like I get 2 of the ICE trains a German freight, American ones and a couple class 66's and that's it. In every picture and video I've seen there's supposed to be a plethora of available locos and I have no idea how to fix it or if it's some sad way of limiting the performance of the ps4 or anything I'm losing my love for the training centre very swiftly and eventually I'm just never gonna play it in free play. If anyone knows what's going on or what to do please help I'm so lost and losing my mind.

Attached Files:

2. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

That’s an interesting point you raise. I’ve not see any of the other trains stabled here, no steam, no 43, no Amtrak. I guess it has a base amount. So it looks like. You have to muck about in scernario planner to put them in I guess which I’m then wondering if it means you’ve got the only unit on the route unless you add loads…..
    Not a biggy for me as I rarely use but none the less

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

One thing that TSW routes can’t really deal with is too many “unique vehicles” on one route due to memory use constraints. If it could then it may have been possible to have a huge yard where all your trains could appear but there will be a limit on what can appear as it is. PS4 can handle fewer trains than newer consoles or PC so maybe that’s why there is even fewer on that console. I don’t know if DTG have any future plans for TC but it seems very limited in its use to me other than a place for the tutorials to be hosted. I’ve been around the track in a couple of trains that are stabled there and that’s about as much use as I can get out of it so will probably never enter it through choice ever again.