PC Trains Getting Stuck In Stations

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Asheix, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Asheix

Asheix Active Member

This is an issue I have had for a very long time on East Coastway.

I would start a service from Eastbourne to Brighton. I complete the service and exit the train, having set the brake to B3, put the direction switch to off, and turned off the master key, before it automatically starts me on the return journey to Eastbourne.

The issue I have is that I want to start another service from Brighton to Seaford, but I have found that the train I was driving prior from Eastbourne to Brighton gets stuck at the station. The AI has taken over, yet the train never leaves the station upon its scheduled time, and if I wait long enough, it creates a backlog of trains wanting to get into Brighton.

This issue does happen at Eastbourne too where I would complete the service from Brighton, the AI NPC jumps into the seat at the other end, but the train does not leave the station to Hastings/ Ore (I wish we could drive there).

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known bug?

I haven't observed this issue on other lines in the game as I do play East Coastway more often than any other.

2. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

I also hope that one day we can drive from Eastbourne to Hastings/Ore too.

3. tryrebooting#1606

tryrebooting#1606 New Member

I’m having the exact same issue on PS4