1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trains In Other Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by d_stevanov, Aug 8, 2019.

1. d_stevanov

d_stevanov Member

I play world of tanks a lot, and I've noticed that in most maps there is at least one train. The game itself has nothing to do with trains, they are merely a decoration, but looks like so much attention was put into modelling trains and rail. Sometimes I ignore the game and drive around the trains to look at them.
    I was wondering are there other games like this, that have nothing to do with trains, but have trains in them, just for fun, and trains are rally nicely modeled or maybe even interactive in some way.

2. MadEdders

MadEdders Member

Red Dead Redemption 2 barely has a focus on them, but they're nicely done and you can even drive them!

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. d_stevanov

d_stevanov Member

Cool. Still waiting for pc version.

4. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Staff Member

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

DCS world has some really nice trains. The game does not focus on them at all.

6. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

Assassin's Creed Syndicate contains steam trains. In fact, one of the trains is the assassins hideout.

7. TheCadManFan

TheCadManFan Member

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow had one of my favourite missions in the game where you move on top of, though, around and under a moving train.

James Bond 007: Everything Or Nothing had a mission where Bond must fight his way along a Train, finishing in a fight with Jaws. Not only that, but the mission before has you having to chase the train and board it before you run out of road.