PlayStation Transfer Dlc's From Ps4 To Pc?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by maurice.bleistein18, Apr 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. maurice.bleistein18

maurice.bleistein18 New Member

Hello, I have a question and hope that anyone can answer it.
    I want to change my Platform from Ps4 to Pc in the near future and I want to know if it's possible to transfer dlc's which I bought on Playstation to the pc.

sry for my bad english ;)

2. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you can't transfer DLC from one platform to another.

When you purchase a DLC you only get a licence to use it on the platform it was purchased on. If you make the move to PC, you will need to repurchase content. A slight silver lining to this is that DTG have plenty of sales on Steam, I'd recommend making use of them to get the PC versions of DLC.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. jasonbushell83

jasonbushell83 New Member

It would be nice if you could pay an extra £5 and have them available on both, but I can see why it's not possible.

I started on PS4, and have a couple of DLC on there, before getting a new PC and getting everything on there.

4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Unfortunately all your dlc on PS4 will be lost . If your games are on disc you could always sell the PlayStation and games , and save some money on a gaming pc . But if you have your games digitally you will lose everything