Transpennine Driving Rain Scenario In The Journey

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by adrian.thompson7, Feb 26, 2020.

1. adrian.thompson7

adrian.thompson7 New Member

Ok I repeatedly have to restart this because if I save part way through and then go back to it then the reverser or throttle or master key stops working so I cannot complete. I am sick of this for such and expensive game. Cant even implement a basic save function that works? I first failed this right at the end in Leeds when all I had to do was park and turn reverser off. Nope - controls wont work. this kind of thing turns a good game bad. Trouble is I have spent 100 quid on it and feel annoyed.

2. danwatto

danwatto New Member

How did you get around this in the end? Did they fix it?
    3 months later I have the same bug can't use the throttle or reverser after loading a save. Master key not working either..
    Same scenario too..

3. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

Still happening in Driving Rain in the Northern Trans-Pennine, save the game at any point and after loading back into the saved game the master key is off and the throttle and reverser is stuck. Really annoying.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The save function on TSW does not work well. You need to do each service or scenario in one go without saving to make sure you don’t get problems. It’s something that has been an issue for some time and will probably never be fixed.